1 Stop your vehicle and pull over to a safe location, if possible.
2. Call the police. This is important for insurance claims to be made and will also help build the official record of the accident itself.
3. Take photos of all vehicles involves as well as any visible injuries (bruises, cuts, scrapes, etc.).
4. Collect information from all drivers involved in the crash. Get names, addresses, telephone numbers, vehicle registration and insurance company information and policy coverage.
5. If possible, collect names, addresses, and phone numbers for any witnesses, drivers, and passengers.
6. Contact a lawyer immediately. Instead of calling the insurance companies on your own, let a lawyer handle it all. You may be entitled to compensation so have a lawyer review your case.
Our attorneys at Titans Legal areas of practice in Texas include Car & Truck Accidents, 18 Wheeler Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Bicycle Accidents, Drunk Driving Accidents, Wrongful Death, Pedestrian Accidents, Construction Injuries, Workplace Injuries, Burn Injuries, Dog Bites, And Slip and Falls. Browse our practice areas for Texas to learn more about how we can help you, or a loved one, today.